Personal data processing policy
1. General Provisions
This policy of personal data processing is compiled in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure of personal data processing and measures to ensure security of personal data, taken by EVERAL LLC.
(hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- 1.1 The Operator's most important goal and condition for its activities is to respect the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- 1.2. This Operator's personal data processing policy (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the https://everart-weekend.ru/ website.
2. Basic Concepts Used in the Policy
- 2.1 Automated processing of personal data means processing of personal data by means of computer equipment;
- 2.2 Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data processing (except when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- 2.3 Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as programs for computers and databases, making them available on the Internet at the network address https://everart-weekend.ru/;
- 2.4 Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and information technology and technical means ensuring its processing;
- 2.5 Impersonalization of personal data - actions that make it impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, what personal data belongs to a particular user or other subject of personal data;
- 2.6 Processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- 2.7 Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or together with other persons, organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- 2.8. Personal Data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the https://everart-weekend.ru/ website;
- 2.9. User - any visitor to the https://everart-weekend.ru/ website;
- 2.10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- 2.11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize an unlimited range of persons with personal data, including publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- 2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data means transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign authority, foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- 2.13. Destruction of personal data - any action, as a result of which personal data is destroyed irretrievably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) destroyed material media of personal data.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of the User
- 3.1. surname, first name, patronymic;
- 3.2 E-mail address;
- 3.3. telephone numbers;
- 3.4. photos;
- 3.5 The site also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistical services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
- 3.6 The above-mentioned data is hereinafter referred to in the Policy as Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- 4.1 The purpose of processing of the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails.
- 4.2 The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at email@example.com with the note "Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- 4.3. Anonymized User data collected through Internet statistical services is used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for processing of personal data
- 5.1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if the User fills them in and/or sends them by himself through the special forms located on the site https://everart-weekend.ru/. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully meet the requirements of applicable laws in the field of personal data protection.
- 6.1 The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- 6.2 Personal data of the User will never, under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of the current legislation.
- 6.3. In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notice to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with a note "Updating of personal data".
- 6.4 The period of personal data processing is unlimited. The user may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notice by e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- 7.1 Before transborder transfer of personal data, the operator must ensure that the foreign country to whose territory the transfer of personal data is to take place provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- 7.2 Transborder transfer of personal data in foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the consent in writing of the personal data subject for the transborder transfer of his/her personal data and/or performance of the agreement, to which the personal data subject is a party, is available.
8. Concluding Provisions
- 8.1. The User can get any explanations on questions of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8.2 This document will reflect any changes in the Operator's personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
- 8.3 The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://everart-weekend.ru/en-policy